In this month’s edition of the Jupiter Farms Residents Podcast we speak with Amy Kight the Executive Director of the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary about her work and what goes on at the Sanctuary.
This month’s Facebook, “Outrage of the Month” --- What is Verizon up to?
- 0:25 This month’s Outrage – Why is Verizon digging?
- 1:30 We welcome Amy to the show
- 2:30 What happens to an animal after Busch is called? We take you through the
- 6:27 What happens to animals who can’t be released into the wild?
- 9:49 Which animals go to Busch which go elsewhere?
- 10:31 The strangest calls & animals Amy has encountered RECENTLY! (Anyone
missing a Kinkajou?)
- 14:03 Over 4,500 animals were rescued last year. So, they need your support:
- 16:02 NEW FEATURES coming to the Sanctuary
- 17:32 A LOT of new activities for kids happening all the time
- 19:38 The history of the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary
- 23:09 The Community Calendar!
Busch Wildlife Sanctuary at Loxahatchee River District
2500 Jupiter Park Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
Phone: (561) 575-3399